Media & Advertising
Restaurants are facing increasing competition: QSRs are introducing more premium menu items, casual diners are improving the guest experience, and convenience and grocery stores are introducing more fresh and prepared food options. Amid growing competition, it is more important than ever to optimize advertising strategies to bring incremental guests into the restaurant.
APT’s Test & Learn™ software determines the incremental impact of each change in media investment. Instead of using correlational analysis found in traditional models, APT’s empirical approach to determining optimal media investments enables restaurants to measure the true causal impact of their marketing dollars. With this information, decision makers can answer the following questions:
- What is the ROI of increasing spend in different media channels? How does this vary by market?
- What is the impact of using different creative/copy in ad campaigns?
- How do different marketing strategies change the mix of guests in our restaurant? How do they change check composition?
- When we run a media campaign, how does performance differ from competing restaurants in the area immediately surrounding our locations?
Watch our featured videos
The Promotional Cone of Uncertainty: Redemption Rate vs. Incrementalityhttp://youtu.be/QLts2OJd4jQ
Common Mistakes in Pricinghttp://youtu.be/0NRQ1KsV7Qo
Competing with Fast Casualhttp://youtu.be/mj374qxVoaI
APT's Software Suitehttp://youtu.be/z-3HewGGuEY
The APT Indexhttp://youtu.be/_68jtCV3u2Q
Effectively Using Customer Datahttp://youtu.be/2rcoM_rnkZY
Using Test & Learn in a Franchised Environmenthttp://youtu.be/Z8mxYDNRjeY
"Some people think that Test and Learn is nerdy and a lot of analysis. I think it's just the opposite. It helps us to be maximally creative and risk taking. We can test any exciting but risky idea before we roll it out and rapidly roll out the ones that work. With APT we were able to very rapidly develop a capability that otherwise would take years to create in-house; in addition APT's solution provided consistent, standardized results allowing us to innovate quickly and with confidence."
- President and CEO of the SUBWAY Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust (SFAFT)