APT is a great environment for starting or building a strategy consulting career. As part of our consulting team, you will play a substantial role on multiple client teams and gain exposure to a wide range of industries.
Why you should join APT’s Consulting Team
- Significant impact: All consultants develop strategies to address the top business challenges faced by some of the world's largest corporations.
- Diverse industries: APT works with many Fortune 500 companies across a number of industries, including Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Automotive, Financial Services, and more.
- Diverse problems: APT's consultants help companies optimize decisions across many functional areas including marketing, pricing, network expansion, operations, and merchandising.
- Executive interaction: Consultants work closely and advise top-level executives at some of the worlds most influential brands.
- Professional growth: APT’s small-company, fast-growing environment offers the opportunity to rapidly increase responsibility and be promoted.
- Collaborative environment: Our consultants work closely with APT peers and clients, providing opportunities to learn from others’ experiences.
- Consulting + Technology: Consultants have the opportunity to develop a career in strategic problem solving while also observing the inner-workings of a leading software development organization.
- Entrepreneurial: As a small company, every APT employee plays a critical role in shaping the company’s future.
- Business Consultants work on consulting projects across a wide range of industries. They play a substantial role by leading data-driven business analysis, drafting presentations, and developing relationships with our clients’ analysts. This requires outstanding analytical/quantitative skills, hard-working professionalism, and team work. You will work closely with Engagement Managers, Principals, and Vice Presidents and gain experience to take on larger responsibilities.
- Engagement Managers at APT lead projects. They are responsible for understanding clients' key business issues, structuring analyses to address those needs, and mentoring Business Consultants. They lead client presentations and are responsible for maintaining client relations. This requires them to have both broad business skills and detailed analytical abilities. Engagement Managers typically have 3+ years of consulting or similar experience.
- Principals at APT lead projects and own client relationships. They have primary responsibility delivering successful projects and securing further projects for a client. They develop key client strategies, build relationships with our clients’ executives, and are a resource to others for problem structuring. They challenge and change APT’s current practices and contribute to the firm’s intellectual capital. Principals typically have 5+ of years of consulting or similar experience.
- Vice Presidents leverage their experience to take a leadership role across various dimensions of client services and the firm overall.