About the Position
Given APT's entrepreneurial environment, Principals will play a substantial role in powering the firm's growth. In this setting, you will have the opportunity to lead key client engagements across a range of industries. Responsibilities will include building strong relationships with senior client team members, leading the problem-solving process to drive high-value decisions, and contributing to the firm's intellectual capital and product development. At APT, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping APT's future.
What does this mean for you?
- Collaboration with exceptional peers
- Committed mentoring by an experienced and driven management team
- A dynamic environment where you will have an impact and make an immediate difference
- An opportunity for unparalleled professional growth
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Highly motivated, self-directed professional
- Superior academic record at a leading national university (mathematics, quantitative science, or economics backgrounds preferred)
- 6+ years of experience at a management consulting firm or related analytical field
- Demonstrated senior selling skills
- Demonstrated analytical / quantitative skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Senior client and project management experience