About the Position
Given APT's entrepreneurial environment, Marketing Analysts play a substantial role across APT's marketing and sales efforts. You will work with management to develop APT's marketing strategy, including making recommendations that guide APT's investment in advertising, event marketing, and targeted outreach efforts. Working closely with APT's sales team, you will gain experience and build knowledge of how to market and sell products to business executives at some of the world's most successful companies. Responsibilities will include identifying potential prospects, defining APT's communication strategy for a given industry, executing marketing campaigns and analyzing ROI on various outreach efforts for APT. As a Marketing Analyst, you are expected to have a leading role in shaping APT's future.
What does this mean for you?
- A tangible stake in a rapidly growing and successful firm
- Collaboration with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Flexibility to work on many new and challenging projects
- An immediate opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
- A dynamic environment where you will have an impact and make an immediate difference
- Committed mentoring and training by an experienced management team
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Inquisitive, with an aptitude for analytical / quantitative problem-solving
- Ability to solve business cases and demonstrate strong numerical skills
- Proven ability to build value-adding relationships, with clients, prospects and industry analysts
- Understanding of outreach tactics relevant to C-Level executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Highly motivated, self-directed, hard-working professional
- Superior academic record at a leading national university