About the Position
APT is seeking creative and analytical Front End Software Engineers to build responsive and elegant web applications for our unique Software-as-a-Service offering which blends analytics, computer science, and usability. New business challenges and varied datasets present unique analytical problems and the software must be able to clearly deliver analytically complex insights, on which companies base multi-million dollar business decisions.
As a front-end software engineer, you will play a central role in developing a powerful suite of web applications complete with responsive designs, data visualizations, highly interactive user interfaces, core common components, and a scalable infrastructure. You'll take front-end ownership throughout the entire software development process, from brainstorming new features through to their client release. In doing so, you'll use the latest web technologies and work across development teams, translating complex analytic concepts into accessible front end solutions in APT's entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
What does this mean for you?
- A tangible stake in a rapidly growing and successful firm
- Collaboration with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Committed mentoring and training by an experienced and driven management team
- A dynamic environment where you will advocate for software usability, make an immediate difference, and have a lasting impact
- Flexibility to innovate and drive many new and challenging projects
- Leadership in continuing to push the boundaries of front end technologies
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Highly motivated, creative, self-directed, and thrives in small project teams
- Superior academic record at a leading national university (computer science and/or human-computer interaction preferred)
- Development experience and strong technical competence with object-oriented programming
- Passion for user experience and improving user interactions