Technical RecruiterThe Technical Recruiter position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C.
About the Position
APT has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Recruiter to join our cohesive and highly productive team in our Arlington, VA office. The Recruiter is responsible for identifying and attracting exceptional talent to join our firm. The Recruiter will partner with and support the Product Development team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to contribute to the rapid growth of an entrepreneurial software environment.
Join a fast growing team
As a Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet hiring targets for experienced professionals.
- Source, screen, and select experienced technical candidates.
- Partner with discipline leads to develop position descriptions and recruitment collateral for lateral positions.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Manage all logistics surrounding the interviewing process.
- Lead candidate evaluation discussions post interviews.
- Coordinate offer extension.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting technical roles
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to talk on the phone with ease and confidence
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Superior time and task management skills
- Proactive approach and ability to tackle unstructured or unfamiliar problems
- Flexibility in responding to unanticipated situations
- Poise, superior professionalism and discretion
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Apply online using the APT Application to be considered for the position.
- Provide your resume and cover letter in a PDF form