Senior Client Solutions ProviderThe Sr. Client Solutions Provider position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C., San Francisco, London, Taipei, Bentonville, Sydney
About the Position
Building brand recognition for our product is the key to our company’s success. As a Senior Solutions Provider, you will be on the frontline of generating excitement and demand for our unique software solutions. By identifying customer and prospect product requirements, qualifying sales opportunities, and building a pipeline of leads for the outside sales force, you will be contributing directly to the company’s profitability and validating its place as a leader in the industry.
What does this mean for you?
Working closely with senior executives at APT, the Senior Solutions Provider will be responsible for creating new opportunities in the marketplace for APT’s products. You will respond to inbound inquiries and make the volume of outbound calls necessary to help the team exceed established target goals. Working with your team, you will plan and implement direct sales campaigns and generate sales leads. You will coordinate schedules and presentations for the outside sales force, help secure meetings and close deals.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- BA or BS required; degree in economics, business, math, engineering, computer science, or marketing is desirable
- A proven aptitude for learning technical terms and developing an understanding of complex technical products
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
- Professional with good organization and planning skills
- Good communication and persuasion skills, both written and oral
- Works well in teams
- 2-3 years’ experience in the sales field
Please submit a PDF version of your resume, cover letter & undergraduate transcripts through the online APT Application to be considered for the position.