Sales RepresentativeThe Sales Representative position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Bentonville, Tokyo
About the Position
Building brand recognition for our product is the key to our company’s success. As a Sales Representative, you will be on the frontline of generating excitement and demand for our unique software solutions. By identifying customer and prospect product requirements, qualifying sales opportunities, and building a pipeline of leads for the outside sales force, you will be contributing directly to the company’s profitability and validating its place as a leader in the industry.
You will respond to inbound inquiries and make the volume of outbound calls necessary to help the team exceed established target goals. Working with your team, you will plan and implement direct sales campaigns and generate sales leads. You will coordinate schedules and presentations for the outside sales force, help secure meetings and close deals.
What does this mean for you?
- A tangible stake in a rapidly growing and successful firm
- Collaboration with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Flexibility to work on many new and challenging projects
- An immediate opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
- Committed mentoring and training by an experienced management team
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
- Good communication and persuasive skills, both written and oral
- A proven aptitude for learning technical terms and developing an understanding of complex technical products
- Professional with good organization and planning skills
- Superior academic record at a leading national university
- UK Applicants: Fluency required in French and/or German languages
- Tokyo Applicants: Fluency required in Japanese and English languages
- Apply online using the APT Application to be considered for the position.
- For current students from US schools where we are on campus, please also apply through your campus careers website.