Product ManagerThe Product Manager position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C.
About the Position
As a member of the Product Development team, you’ll hold a valued role within a rapidly growing and successful firm, working closely with experienced and driven senior managers to solve problems as a team. Innovative product opportunities, modern business questions, and intricate datasets present uniquely challenging problems that we are eager to take on. APT's next generation platform blends industry-leading analytics, advanced software architecture, and the latest web technologies to face these problems. Our software is required to effectively decipher analytically complex insights from these problems, on which businesses base multi-million dollar business decisions.
If this role is right for you, then you can join our team as a part of this mission.
Join a fast growing team
At APT, you will build revolutionary products that advance how businesses all over the world seize the most value from their data. As a Product Manager, you will:
- Drive the evolution of APT’s software with an impact on all aspects of product development, from defining strategy to product design and cultivating usage
- Play a vital part of a highly creative, entrepreneurial, and self-driven group of individuals who excel in business decision making, analytics, and technology
- Collaborate with all parts of APT and its customers to help solve the highest profile analytic challenges faced by Fortune 500 companies today
- Work closely with small teams of developers to deliver the highest quality product with an intuitive user experience and a focus on customer value
- Engage in strategic problem solving with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Grow quickly with an immediate opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and professional advancement
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 2+ years of related experience
- Highly motivated, self-directed, flexible professional who thrives on small project teams
- Demonstrated analytical / quantitative skills
- A passion for technology and innovation
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Coding experience, while an asset, is in no way required for our day to day work
- Apply online using the APT Application to be considered for the position.
- Provide your resume, cover letter and transcript in a PDF format.