Human Resources SpecialistThe Human Resources Specialist position is currently available in the following offices: London
Working closely with the London Office Head and the Vice President of Human Resources in Washington D.C., the individual will be responsible for the human resources and recruiting activities focused in the UK/Europe. Responsibilities will encompass several areas. The successful individual will have a tremendous opportunity for career growth.
- Partner with US based HR team in the areas of training, onboarding, performance reviews, culture, etc. to coordinate efforts and processes for UK office.
- Collaborate with campus and lateral recruiting teams to assist and coordinate full cycle recruitment processes.
- On-campus recruiting initiatives (Campus interview logistics, recruiting collateral, event logistics, interview scheduling, post job descriptions to internet sites, etc.).
- Lateral recruiting initiatives (schedule interviews, book travel arrangements for candidates, manage reimbursements, reserve conference rooms, and ensure the candidate has an amazing experience).
- Process, enter, and manage sensitive candidate information in our Application Tracking System.
- Respond to employee inquiries about Human Resource programs, policies, and processes including assisting in the benefit administration for UK staff.
- Coordinate office social and recruiting events (Holiday Party, Promotion Happy Hours, candidate receptions, etc.).
- Help manage immigration visa paperwork and employee filings.
- Build relations with APT staff to better drive employee culture and satisfaction.
- Partner with VP of HR to brainstorm approaches/strategies to address employee feedback related to social/culture events; look to take on other office and event related initiatives to drive value for the UK team.
- Handle special projects and other duties when assigned.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of direct HR experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Positive and energetic interpersonal skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude!
- Ability to multi-task and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
Please submit a PDF version of your resume, cover letter & undergraduate transcripts through the online APT Application to be considered for the position.