Engagement ManagerThe Engagement Manager position is currently available in the following offices: London, Taipei, Tokyo, Sydney
About the Position
Given APT's entrepreneurial environment, Engagement Managers will play a substantial role in powering the firm's growth. In this setting, you will have the opportunity to lead key client engagements across a range of industries. Responsibilities will include building strong relationships with mid-level client team members, leading the problem-solving process to drive high-value decisions, and contributing to the firm's intellectual capital and product development. At APT, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping APT's future.
What does this mean for you?
- Collaboration with exceptional peers
- Committed mentoring by an experienced and driven management team
- A dynamic environment where you will have an impact and make an immediate difference
- An opportunity for unparalleled professional growth
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Highly motivated, self directed professional
- Superior academic record at a leading national university (mathematics, quantitative science, or economics backgrounds preferred)
- 3+ years of experience at a management consulting firm or related analytical field
- Demonstrated analytical / quantitative skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client and project management experience
- Taipei Applicants: Fluency required in Mandarin Chinese and English languages
Please submit a PDF version of your resume, cover letter & undergraduate transcripts through the online APT Application to be considered for the position.