Business Development AssociateThe Business Development Associate position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C.
About the Position
As a Business Development Associate, you will be on the frontline of generating excitement and demand for our unique software solutions. By identifying customer and prospect needs, articulating the value of APT relationships to clients, qualifying sales opportunities, and building a pipeline of leads for the outside sales force, you will be contributing directly to the company's profitability and validating its place as a leader in the industry.
- Plan and implement targeted direct sales campaigns to generate leads
- Become the APT Subject Matter Expert
- Develop relationships with industry leaders, think critically about sales processes, and become a world-class presenter
- Respond to inbound inquiries, getting prospects excited about how APT's software can help their business
- Work cross-functionally across APT's sales and marketing teams
What does this mean for you?
- Receive mentoring and training by an experienced management team
- Become an expert in determining how to tactically approach different clients and prospects
- Have tangible stake in a rapidly growing and successful firm
- Collaborate with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Gain experience in complex sales processes with the world's largest organizations
- Flexibility to work on many new and challenging projects
- Opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and long term professional growth
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Prior work experience or internships in sales
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
- Good communication and persuasive skills, both written and oral
- A proven aptitude for developing an understanding of complex technical products
- Good organization and planning skills
- Bachelors degree
- Apply online using the APT Application to be considered for the position.
- Provide your resume and cover letter in a PDF form