Business Development Analyst
The Business Development Analyst position is currently available in the following offices: Tokyo
About the Position
We are looking for a Business Development Analyst to play a role across APT’s marketing and sales efforts to help build APT’s presence in the Japan market. On the marketing effort, Business Development Analysts work with management to develop APT’s marketing strategy, including making recommendations that guide APT’s investment in advertising, event marketing (trade-shows, summits, speaking engagements, etc.) for APT to attend, targeted outreach efforts to client prospects to include both written marketing campaigns and direct phone outreach, and translating US marketing materials for use in the Japan market. Working closely with APT’s sales team, you will gain experience and build knowledge of how to market and sell products to business executives at some of the world’s most successful companies.
On the sales effort, Business Development Analysts will be on the frontline of generating excitement and demand for our unique software solutions. By identifying customer and prospect product requirements, qualifying sales opportunities, and building a pipeline of leads for the outside sales force, you will be contributing directly to the company’s profitability and validating its place as a leader in the industry. You will respond to inbound inquiries and make the volume of outbound calls necessary to help the team exceed established target goals. Working with your team, you will plan and implement direct sales campaigns and generate sales leads. You will coordinate schedules and presentations for the outside sales force, help secure meetings and close deals.
Business Development Analysts will also play a role in recruiting efforts to build our Japan office and liaise with our US headquarters in handling office administration matters that arise with a growing office.
What does this mean for you?
- A tangible stake in a rapidly growing and successful firm
- Collaboration with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Flexibility to work on many new and challenging projects
- An immediate opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
- A dynamic environment where you will have an impact and make an immediate difference
- Committed mentoring and training by an experienced management team
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Recent graduate with superior academic record at a leading university
- Inquisitive, with an aptitude for analytical / quantitative problem-solving
- Proven ability to build value adding relationships, with clients, prospects and industry analysts
- Clear understanding of outreach tactics relevant to C-Level executives at Global 2000 companies
- Highly motivated, self-directed, hard-working professional
- Strong communication and persuasive skills, both written and oral
- A proven aptitude for learning technical terms and developing an understanding of complex technical products
- Professional with good organization and planning skills
- Knowledge of business analytics and salesforce.com is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Japanese language skills required
- Complete the online APT Application to be considered for the position.
- Resume, Cover Letter & Undergraduate Transcripts are required.
- Provide your resume, cover letter and transcript in a PDF format.